Monday, September 3, 2012

Intensive Labor




It's hard to believe that summer's over already!

The season passed in a whirlwind for me and Francie, club hopping, weekends in the country, frat parties downtown...An endless stream of young bucks with hard cocks.

Frankly, after some of the adventures we've had I'm surprised we're still walking!

But then we gals do keep in shape.

And we pick up our share of playmates while doing it, too.

Don't think Francie and I are fading away with the summer. Oh no, we plan to keep the fires burning all winter long, but it's still sad to see the summer end.

Before it does, though we headed to one last pool party at the frat house.

Those boys love us. We hadn't been there five minutes before we both had a drink in our hands and a devoted boy on each arm.

Francie disappeared at some point, but I was doing alright on my own. Some cute college boy had backed me into a corner got his hands under my skirt... I felt so dirty getting fingered right there in full view of everyone.

And then returning the favor, too. I jacked him off till he shot a load into the potted palm next to us on the patio. I'm certain someone saw, but nobody minded.

It was just that kind of a party.

After awhile I realized my cell phone was dying and wandered off for a place to plug it in.

Stumbling into one of the canbanas, I was not surprised to find Francie half naked and playing with a big blond boy who was visiting from Oklahoma.

"Shut the door and come over here, Lucy," she said. "I'm gonna need some help with this one."

I forgot all about the phone....

No comments:

Post a Comment